Sparkle only $84 with our one year membership!
Do not wear any eye makeup or mascara for your appointment. If you wear contact lenses, please wear eyeglasses to your appointment. Depending on the quality of your existing lashes, your appointment time may vary. Please plan accordingly.
Photos of our Eyelash Extensions ♦Click here♦
Sparkle 45 minutes 140 Approximately 50 lashes per eye. Sparkle Plus 1 hour 160 Approximately 60 lashes per eye. Fun 1.25 hours 180 Approximately 70 lashes per eye. Stylized 1.5 hours 220 Approximately 90 lashes per eye. Glamour 2 hours 260 Approximately 110 lashes per eye. Russian Volume basic 3 hours 300 Extreme Volume 3D/4D/5D
For each additional 30 minutes 50 The volume lash is your ultimate red carpet, stage ready look. We employ the latest volume lashing technique in the industry, using the lightest and softest lashes. This technique uses approximately 150-300 lashes per eye. Volume lashes achieves an extremely bold look with lush lashes and thickness to the maximum. Refills 20 lashes per eye 30 minutes 70 30 lashes per eye 40 minutes 100 40 lashes per eye 50 minutes 120 Volume fill 30 minutes 60 Lash Removal 30 minutes 40 Brow Tinting 10 minutes 30 Lash Tinting 10 minutes 50
Important: After Care Instructions
- Do not get your eyelashes wet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to completely dry.
- Avoid hot steam from the shower and sauna for 2 days.
- Do not go to the sauna, steam room, or hot spring frequently. The heat may cause the bonds to weaken.
- Generally, avoid excessive exposure to moisture (i.e. swimming, steam baths, crying, etc)
- Be very gentle with your eyelashes.
- Do not rub your eyes excessively.
- Do not use an eyelash curler!
- Do not use any oil-based eye makeup remover.
- Mascara will not be necessary with your new eyelashes, but if you really want to apply mascara, just apply to the tips only – do not apply mascara near the base of the eyelash.
- Do not use waterproof mascara.
- Do not sleep face down or otherwise put pressure on your lashes. If you get a massage, ask for a headrest that does not touch the lashes.
- Lashes require consistent maintenance. It is best to get a refill every 2-4 weeks.
- Never trim your lashes! There is a risk you will cut your own natural ones in the process. If you’ve had your lashes on for a while and they have grown too long, book an appointment. They have to be removed and replaced with new ones. Depending on each case, a refill might be suitable or you might need a new set. We never cut lashes.
. . Eyelash Extensions Boston starting at $84